Wednesday 27 April 2011

capturing the great outdoors.

right well i have set myself a new project amongst my others, this one is pretty much individual and consists of me taking photos and adding other arty things ...

tonight i have been out snapping and ropped my sisters into joining me, they secretly love me dragging them around fields and getting slightly lost on the trip to the woods. anyway tonight i allowed them to take some photos which is quite generous considering it is a very expensive camera. anyway...


i started taking photos again, becuase it is something i have always enjoyed, and have been told am good at. i want to find some inspiration for promoting the 'arts' so i thought the best place to start would be outside with nature.

 NATURE which is pretty self explainitory.


slight obsession with capturing the tree from underneath... i find it interesting and very facinating.






...

No comments:

Post a Comment