Wednesday 13 July 2011

i survied my first festival

to be honest i was worried before i went..the camping.the toilets,the lack of sleep, showering and general worry that something of mine might have got stolen.



well before we even left i had lost my fest phone...and i still cant find it - its a  complete mystery. it has DISAPPEARED !!!! so this was a great start, but i wasnt going to let it get me down, i took it a sign that i wasnt meant to be able to contact the outside world or even check the time. AND then when we arrived and had eventually put up the unstable tent i found out that my memory card in my camera was broken so i had 17 pictures that i could take- BRILLIANT. i love photos. ( thank goodness my friends had their own )

im not going to turn around say that i enjoyed the whole experience...but the majority and i will try my best to not think and dwell on the fact that i was separated from my friends for over three hours and had no way of contacting them as the security guards were absolutely useless.

my favourite parts of the festival were the playhouse acts and one hour plays http://tinyurl.com/6zu4x87  and the tea temple - i was sooo relaxed... i didnt have a care in the world !


chilin' in the tea temple

i have also came away liking more artists for example, dog is dead and alpines.
alpines  - lights.



if we were singers this would be our album cover :)
i think that the experience has enabled me to become more independent and test myself, i have realised that i can try new things without help and resolve issues that occur.

< we took some Polaroid pictures and most of them turned out well.


one of the best things about the weekend was making a new friend. KATY. or known as Kandy as part of the research team.

all in all i enjoyed the weekend and hope to go next year with a larger group ! :D lounge on the farm rocked.
and one last thing before i go.. i took a joga class and loved it...im on a mission to find a good class !

No comments:

Post a Comment